Back to Basics...A White Blouse With Jeans
A white blouse is a top closet basic that everyone should own. Whether you pair it with black leather pants or skinny jeans, it is always a stylish and sophisticated option and it is one of the most versatile pieces you can own.
At the end of each season, I like to try to do a mini closet clean-out. I'm not one to get rid of too much, but I'm trying to streamline my wardrobe and keep only the pieces that I love. While I was going through clothes the other day, I found this very cute white blouse by Worth New York that I had totally forgotten about! I love this blouse because it zips up the sides and will never gape or pull at the buttons.
Here are a few suggestions for ways to wear a white blouse.
1. Wear it as I have in these pictures with jeans and high heeled sandals.
2. Tuck it in to high waisted dark skinny jeans and with leopard flats.
3. Pair it with high waisted pants and tie it at the waist.
4. Pair it with any jeans of your choice and half tuck to the side.
5. Pair it with a flouncy skirt and black lace up sandals.
6. Wear under a cardigan sweater, tucked in with a fabulous belt.
7. Wear with denim shorts and espadrilles for a casual but polished look.
8. Untuck your white blouse and add a cropped sweater with black pants for an unexpected look.
9. Wear it with a sash and a pleated ankle length skirt and change the shoes and accessories to take it from day to night.
10. Accessorize with drop earrings and heels for a classic cocktail look.
A white blouse is a perfect choice for this transitional season. They are feminine and modern and the style choices are unlimited.
I've included some shopping options for white blouses below, as well as fun shoes and earrings! Enjoy! Follow me on Instagram @crazyblondelifeblog!